From: Elizabeth Patterson <eapat@ewa.net>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 1999 7:24 PM
Subject: [MOL] Carla/ computer is working better....

You'll find those sites faster if you make your startup page: http://EL.com/ and be sure you go to and mark as a favorite:  http://www.askjeeves.com/. These are two of the best sources for sending you where you want to go that I know of.
Liz

My friends came over for dinner and then he worked on my computer for about two hours..  Looks like it is much better than before, other than we couldn't find the driver to reinstall my sound.. so all is quiet in my computer world..

The most heartbreaking thing for me was that all of my email and favorite sites were lost.  I had quite a few good bookmarks and it will take many long hours to find and rebuild them.  That I can live with.. but, my cancering journey was in my email and saved and it is now lost... It broke my heart to learn that it went with the reinstall of windows..

He has helped me to set up two accounts.. One for Ken to read and one for me.  I will be setting up Ken's papers, news, sports, etc on his..  Mine will remain pretty much as is...
I cooked a meatloaf, mashed potatoes, gravy, shellie beans, peach cobbler dinner tonight.. but I am afraid that I must make a beef stroganoff dinner for the next session to get sound again and he is teaching me alot...  Anyone have a good beef Stroganoff recipe.. tried and great???

I am truly grateful for the fact that I am back on for now and just have to rebuild some data bases.. As for the cancering journey/journal..  It will be okay...  some of the email that I want is probably in the archives....

So all will be okay...  anyway it much better for me to be back online and not terrified to turn on the computer wondering what, if anything I will get....  :-)

Will start to catch up on messages as I can...  Much love and hugs to all.. Carla

------------------------------------------------------------------------ This is an automatically-generated notice. If you'd like to be removed from the mailing list, please visit the Medicine-On-Line Discussion Forum at , or send an email message to: majordomo@lists.meds.com with the subject line blank and the body of the message containing the line: unsubscribe mol-cancer your-email-address where the phrase your-email-address is replaced with your actual email address. ------------------------------------------------------------------------