[MOL] Transylvania [01217] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Transylvania

In a message dated 1/12/99 7:24:42 PM Eastern Standard Time,
MJTCERRETO@prodigy.net writes:

> my grandfather.  He was from Transylvania; now Roumania, when he was there,
>  Hungary.
Well, we have this much in common Martha!  Do you like to fly at night and
sleep all day too?  Actually that's not where my grandfather came from; he was
born in Graz, Austria (Tschantzendorf) but his family history goes back to
there.
Chris R.