From: kcorrigan@chgw.com <kcorrigan@chgw.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 12, 1999 1:50 PM
Subject: RE: [MOL] Genealogy link/Frank,s reply

Lillian:  I looked on the Internet for Oakley, Idaho.  It popped up.  So did a genealogy site for an Arca Hunter.  This is my mother's uncle!!!  The history of the entire Hunter family is there.  I never knew until today how many children my mother's grandparents had.  They had 13.  I didn't know, either, what all their names were.  I do now.  I printed it out and am going to send it to my mother.  I don't understand why my father's family doesn't appear there, too.  They were the most prominent family in Oakley, and still are, for that matter.  My father's Uncle John recently passed away at 98.  The townspeople referred to him as St. John.  My grandfather died at 99 two years ago.  His name was Saul Clark, and my grandmother's name was Sarah.  Anyway, Diamondfield Jack shows up on that same page under Oakley, Idaho.  I may get hooked on this yet!!! Love, Kathy