Re: [MOL] Buttons & Tiny Mite....our Babys../Nanc [01008] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Buttons & Tiny Mite....our Babys../Nanc

Hi Carla,
I'm going to bed, I can hardly find the keys on the key board.  I have to get
used to this keyboard, my wrists and arms doesn't get as sore, and I have a 3
button mouse to get used to, and that I can tell is already friendly to my
hand and wrist, I think I am going to like them both.  I'll talk to you
tomorrow.
Love you,
Nanc
The Keyboard is that Microsoft funny shaped one.  I think it's neat.