Re: [MOL] Info/Dee needs :) [01007] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Info/Dee needs :)

Hi Dee

My mom got some red blotches/patches also.  If I remember correctly one of the
chemo nurses said it may be from lack of vitamin K.  But don't quote me on
this yet.  I'll email my uncle and have him ask my mom what the verdict was.

Mom called me earlier and told me that when she doesn't drink her boost,
ensure and water she has no energy so please make sure your dad is getting
plenty of fluids.  The boost provides mom with alot of vitamins.

Hope something I've said helps a weeee bit.

Love
PJ