[MOL] Mary/Adenocarcinoma [01005] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary/Adenocarcinoma

Mary I have sent you two additional sites to obtain information on adenocarcinoma of the lung.. I am a 14 month survivor of it. There is additional information that you will need to have a general overview of it as pertains to your relative.  Please know that Cancer is not an illness that is cured overnight or within 48 hours, but it is a disease that can be controlled and overcome..  There are many things that go into being a cancering survivor.. There is a book that I would recommend that you get immediately for your relative and family to read.. It is by Greg Anderson and is called "50 Essential Things to do When the Doctor Says It Is Cancer".  It is in paperback and very good to get an overall view..  May  God be with your family member..  Carla