Re: [MOL] Info/Dee needs :) [01001] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Info/Dee needs :)

Hi Dee,
What kind of Chemo is your Dad on and how often, what kind of cancer does he
have?  I never heard of the red blotches.  I know it takes a long time for
Don, he is just feeling better now and he finished treatments in Sept, he
finished Chemo the 23 of July.and chemo Sept. 24.  But every kind of cancer
and Chemo is different, and so are the patients.  I'm going back to bed now.
I think I am feeling better now, I can go longer before more pain pills.  You
take care, (((HUGS))) and keep those :-)
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/10/99 10:28:17 PM Eastern Standard Time,