[MOL] Advice [01000] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Advice

Dear Molers,

I just wanted to ask you ladies out there who have gone through menopause
for some advice.  I just take Arimidex but have gotten two doses of Zoladex
which is supposed to put me into menopause.  It seems to be working; I
missed my period in December.  I'm OK with it but I've noticed I'm feeling
much more blue, will suddenly start crying over nothing, etc.  I take an
antidepressant and wouldn't want to mess with the dose.  Any
suggestions--exercise, herbal, or otherwise.

Thanks,

Martha