Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma [00996] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] adenocarcinoma

Hi,
Do you know if it is non small cell cancer of the lung or lungs, or small cell
cancer of the lung or lungs, you need more information to be able to look it
up.  There are a lot of people in here that can give you the sites to look it
up if you get all the information.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/10/99 7:52:11 PM Eastern Standard Time,