[MOL] Info/Dee needs :) [00994] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Info/Dee needs :)

Hi all,
Hope that you all had a super weekend - mine went
by so fast that I really couldn't
even tell you what I did... I feel much more
rested since I slept in all weekend... It
has been about 60 - 65 here until today 35 :(

I would like to know if anyone can tell me
approximately how long it takes for chemo
to leave a person's body!!! My dad seems to still
be experiencing some side effects
and it has been almost four weeks since his last
chemo (two hour treatment). He is
getting small red splotches (almost like broken
blood vessels) the size of pennies on
his chest and is becoming concerned!!! Other than
that he is feeling OK!!!!

If anyone could help me with this info I would
appreciate -
I will try to write more tomorrow - I have been
ignoring my hubby long enough, although,
he has probably been sleeping in front of the TV
and not even missing me  :)

Bye for now,
Love,
Dee