[MOL] adenocarcinoma [00993] Medicine On Line

[MOL] adenocarcinoma

Recently a relative of my was diagnosed as having adenocarcinoma of the
lung.
I have been searching the WEB over and cannot come up with good
definitions or details.
Also, I would like to know something about the prognosis of this cancer.
Can you give me some guidance ?  Thanks.