[MOL] request for info re thalidomide/glioblastoma experiments [00992] Medicine On Line

[MOL] request for info re thalidomide/glioblastoma experiments

please forward any links to reports re the above, as my son's friend needs to
better understand before seeks 2nd opinions re his treatments.

send to AOL address and to following where I will get it quicker:

james.a.murray@intel.com

thanks,   -jim