Re: [MOL] Lillian/Dee [00904] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian/Dee

Well I don't want you to think I am opinionated......(Ok. Carla, jump in
here!); but no I would not take this.  I take Vit. E. for the immune system
and Milk Thistle to keep the liver clensed, drink green tea and use soy
products to include soy non fat milk, and once a week my dose of tofu.  Most
of the time I will make an Italian receipe with the tofu, and my husband who
is extreamly picky does not know it is tofu.  I believe moderation as the
secret that I didn't keep and now do.  I don't eat sweets as a rule; but
will reward myself once a month for being good.  That is unless Carla is
around and we are out having fun running the town and eating everything and
anything we see like kids out on the loose.......hi Carla!  If I really get
a sweet tooth craving I have a baked sweet potato and that takes care of it
for me.  I ask everyone if they are sick, or feel they are comming down with
something.  If they say yes, I run the other way; as I also have the immune
disorder of addisons desease; so it takes me a long time to get over even a
little cold.  Oops, I take multi vit. and calcium and potasium also.  Hope
this helps some.  Your friend, lillian