Re: [MOL] Judy's Radiation - Question? [00902] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Judy's Radiation - Question?

Guys,
My oncologist told me not to take ibuprofen or aspirin because the chemo thins
the blood and only to take Tylenol. Ya'll better talk to you onc. to see if
its all right to take aspirin. I do believe it is a no no. Sorry to but in but
this is under my name and I had 869 e-mails since I've been working. and have
just gone in and deleted most unless it had my name written all over it. LOL
Love,
Judy