[MOL] cancelled trip [00861] Medicine On Line

[MOL] cancelled trip

My wife and I had the perfect trip planned into Canada,then cancer struck
and the trip was cancelled.We were going to stat in North Dakota drive north
toRegina then west on Canada,s highway 1.We were going to stop at
Calgary.Our next stop was going to be Golden.We wanted to do some white
water rafting there.Then Kelowna,and finally Vancouver.Then take the ferry
up to Prince Rupert.Maybe one of these months if cancer will leave me alone
for awhile,I.ll get my wish.Frank