[MOL] Lil, Kathy! [00852] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lil, Kathy!

Lil, sorry about the goats! I thought the survivor Martha lived with you.
We had a duck once that followed me around all over. Jeanne

At 01:32 PM 1/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Kathy!  Jeanne is talking about my daughters goats.  She had 4, one
thinking it was a dog, running with their pet dog, begging for food with
one hoof up, comming into the house, eating dog food, the whole 9 yards.
Then one day one of our tennants dog got loose and killed three of the
goats and naturally the one we all loved the most was killed.  Lillian

goat?!!  Really?  Oh, I am going into hysterics, here!  I thought I had
heard everything!  How do you take care of YOUR goat?!!  I pretty much just
ignore mine!  ROFLOL  Kathy

Discussion Forum