[MOL] Martha/Kathy/Not Much -- Just Chatting [00793] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha/Kathy/Not Much -- Just Chatting

Kathy, have you read about cannyoning? You go down rapids with a body suit
of some kind sans tube, kayak or whatever! Like body surfing! Our niece and
her husband who live in Switzerland wrote about it and we simply can't
imagine what this looks like. Is your river called the Snake?

Martha, could never stand the hard stuff either. Simply can't imagine being
a connoiseur of whiskey. Wine, yes! Ditto for beer, though we drink it only
on a hot summer day (which is a rare event here!)

Russia, now that's an unusual tourist destination. Did you go to St
Petersburg? See the Bolshoi or the Armetage (sp)? Where else have you gone?
I love hearing about trips but I have never gone myself. Cathy has gone to
Egypt, Russia, Japan, England, Denmark on school trips. Never had stuff
like that when we went to school. Jeanne