[MOL] Martha Not Much -- Just Chatting [00792] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Martha Not Much -- Just Chatting

Hi, Martha, your right, we got tourist discounts and stayed at the YMCA
with member discounts. When the three of us were there, we spent  most of
the time at the Met and Cloisters and others. We would go back in a flash
but could never afford to live there. A lady we know keeps a piede a terre
(sp?) and goes 3 or 4 times a year. Wish we knew her better! LOL, Jeanne