Re: [MOL] To Lighten Things Up! [00731] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Lighten Things Up!

Karin, your hands will get wrinkles if you wring things out too much!  Christine just got off our MOL pity pot and since you are new, I think she should send it to you.  Now remember, you cannot sit on it too long.  Our friend, John sat for weeks and he had to be hospitalized to have it pulled off of his butt.  Remember that through the tear's you acquire the strength to go forward, trust Aunti Lil.  Your friend, lillian
-----Original Message-----
From: kdranders <KDRAnders@email.msn.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Thursday, January 07, 1999 1:10 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] To Lighten Things Up!

Dear Lillian -- I've had about all the strength I can handle and am tired of wringing out my clothes!  Seriously though, your words and caring along with all of the others who participate either actively or in silence but in spirit have really been helping me through these last few days.  Thank you all very much!  Oh great, now I have to wring out yet another sweatshirt. Take care!  Karin