Re: [MOL] Not Much -- Memories, ahh memories/Kathy and Martha/OurPaula [00670] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Not Much -- Memories, ahh memories/Kathy and Martha/OurPaula

It really is a small world, isn't it!  I think my dad was born on a farm in
Bascom, Ohio.  Don't know if it really exists now but I think that's pretty
close to Fremont.  The name sounds very familiar.  Hope you are taking care
of yourself and leaving the  compulsive cleaning to others :-)    Paula

> From: betty kula <pitakula@webtv.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: Re: [MOL] Not Much -- Memories, ahh memories/Kathy and
Martha/OurPaula