[MOL] ovarian cancer [00627] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ovarian cancer

Hi, Marty will be back next week and can give you all the information you
want. His wife had Taxol and Carboplatin (or cisplatin).

Livingston Foundation Medical Center
3232 Duke Street
San Diego, California 92110
Telephone: 619 224-3515
Fax: 619 224-6253
Toll free (800) 245-3515
They will send brochures and do give phone consultations.

Good Luck and hang in. You will find lots of support and information on
this line. Jeanne