[MOL] Sarah and Greg [00619] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sarah and Greg

Sarah, I am so sorry to hear that Greg is so disheartened. I have never had
chemo or any treatments but did read Ann Frohme's book "A Cancer Battle
Plan" where all her family and herself were sure she was going to die. I
was praying that this might be the case for Greg whom we have come to love
and respect here. Ann Frohme didn't die and went on to many more years. God
Bless, Jeanne