[MOL] Sheila Llyod [00618] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Sheila Llyod

Sheila, good to hear from you. Congratulations on quitting smoking and best
wishes for 1999. May be it truly be a better year. The gift from your aunt
is just so thoughtful and I am sure it makes a world of difference in
memories of your dad. God Bless, Jeanne