[MOL] Mam books [00614] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mam books

Hi, Mam, I love mysteries too and especially female detectives. Love the
medical thrillers (I am an ex-nurse). I am beginning to despair of Patricia
Cornwell though, she killed off the boyfriend. I still like to see the bad
guys get what's coming. Have you read Carol O'Connell, Aimee and David
Thurlow, Janet Evanowich, Claire Raynor (another pathologist), Thomas
Perry, Anne Perry is another favorite. Jill, my Aussie friend visits her
mom every Christmas and we browse the books stores. She then tries to get
them 2nd hand first and I take the titles for reserving at the library. We
both like the British novelists too. All escapist stuff and goes in an
evening so never buy them in paperback. Jeanne