[MOL] Pam [00613] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Pam

Nanc get the herbs in dried plant form and brews it up for Don, I believe.
I got tired of doing this and take the Floressence myself. Don't know if it
really helps but I THINK so. We were wondering how you were, Pam and I
guess you Dad is doing ok? Glad to hear it. God Bless, Jeanne

At 05:25 PM 12/31/98 -0700, you wrote:
>My dad takes Flor-Essence Essiac and believes that it is one of the things
that is helping him.....available at most health stores....Pam