RE: [MOL] June (acupuncture) [00607] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] June (acupuncture)

Title: RE: [MOL] June (acupuncture)

PJ:  If your stinking primary doctor and his stupid office can't help you, you definitely should go to the ER.  I used to do it all the time and they got used to seeing me there!  One time, after a merciful shot of Demoral, I was sitting in a wheelchair outside the door waiting for Mr. Charm to come get me.  There was a little old man out there too, also in a wheelchair.  We just sort of stared at each other for a few minutes, and then we started to race!  We raced up and down the halls in our wheelchairs having the best time!  What's His Face was mortified!  Tough darts.  I had to do SOMETHING for fun -- right?  I can't bear the thought of you lying on the floor crying.  You need to do something -- and FAST!!  Listen to Dr. Corrigan, okay?  Love, Kathy