Re: [MOL] June (acupuncture)/PJ!!!! [00606] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] June (acupuncture)/PJ!!!!

Your primary care doctor can't see you for two weeks?!!  Call back and say
now or get you a referral on an emergency basis to another doctor!!  Gee
whiz!! What is all this going on with doctors??  You should not have to go
to an emergency room because your primary care doctor can't see you or refer
you to another doctor.

Guess I spoke my mind on that one eh??  LOL!!  Sorry!!

I think I would stay away from Mr. Happy Needles too!  You have just plainly
had a cloud hanging over you and it is time to clear the air!  God Bless you
dear... and a hug when you feel better....

By the way.. I have a voice again though it is not as strong as usual...  I
am finally packing up Christmas, so I must be feeling better...  I am taking
advantage of Ken being at work evenings and doing this is peace and quiet...

Just keep taking care of you and listen to the voice inside..  By the way..
With my plan you can switch primary care doctors just by making an
appointment with a new one and filling out the form...  Love you my
friend.... I'm blowing those clouds away!!