RE: [MOL] Shona/Christine [00604] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Shona/Christine

Title: RE: [MOL] Shona/Christine

Dear Shona:  Thank you for passing my message to Greg.  I'm so glad you contacted this lady -- she sounds like a wonderful inspiration.  My friend Art Atwell also has Stage IV NHL.  He's a fighter, too -- very upbeat.  I hope he's lurking in the background somewhere.  He promised me he'd join our forum, but I haven't seen any posts from him.  I feel that he, too, could be a big help to Greg.  Greg has someone very special in you, Shona.  You keep feeling happy -- it's contagious, you know!  Love, Kathy