Re: [MOL] Karin/Dee [00581] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Karin/Dee

Thanks Dee for the note.  Dad is at home now.  His CT of yesterday am
revealed spots on his liver and spleen.  His Dr advised that we take him
home and get him comfortable.  I spent the night with him and Mom last
night. (I was concerned about his new pain regiment -- he tends to get
aggressive on higher doses of pain meds.)  Thankfully, he slept peacefully
through the night and Mom even got a little sleep.

I am very frustrated today.  I am having a hard time dealing with the fact
that Dad's options are to be in extreme pain or practically unconscious with
no in between.  But on the other hand, I am very thankful that he is in
little pain and resting.  He is soo sensitive to pain medications that has
had a hard time balancing it all.  Well, enough venting for now.  I get to
venture out into the snow soon.  Why oh why do I live in a cold climate!
Take care and thanks again for allowing me another vent session.  Just
please don't drum me off the list for never having any good jokes!  My baby
wide mouth frog jokes suffers in typed translation!  Take care.  Karin