[MOL] [Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: God's voice]]] [00568] Medicine On Line

[MOL] [Fwd: [Fwd: [Fwd: God's voice]]]

This is a tear jerker
syl

---- Begin included message ----

---- Begin included message ----

---- Begin included message ----
 Subject: Fw: faith

Does God Still Speak To Us?

A young man had been to Wednesday night
Bible Study.
The  Pastor had shared about listening to God and
obeying the Lord's voice.  The
young man couldn't help but wonder,
"Does God still speak to people?"
After service he went out with some
friends for coffee
and
pie and
they discussed the message.  Several
different ones
talked
about how God
had led them in different ways.  It was
about ten
o'clock
 when the young
man started driving home. Sitting in his

---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----
---- End included message ----