[MOL] Joke... [00559] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joke...

Hope this makes you smile...love, joicy

--------------

It was afternoon in the crowded cafeteria. The elderly matron sitting at
 the counter was obviously upset at the cigarette smoke of the young
 woman beside her. Finally the older woman could take it no longer. She
 turned to the girl and bellowed with a loud voice "Young lady, I would
 rather commit adultery than smoke!"
 "So would I," quipped the girl, "but you know, there just isn't time
 enough during a coffee break."