Re: [MOL] All Right Nanc! I"m OK!!!! [00545] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] All Right Nanc! I"m OK!!!!

Hi Kathy,
We finally got a break last night, no snow, so our drive stayed plowed.  We've
paid $90.00 for this month already.  That sure doesn't help the budget at all.
Still in pain, I really bled, down the throat and out my nose, took the
bandage off my eye today, and the bandage was all blood, and wow! what a
shinner, the size of a door knob.
Got to go.
Love you,
Nanc

In a message dated 1/6/99 12:51:45 PM Eastern Standard Time,