RE: [MOL] Shona/Christine [00543] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Shona/Christine

Title: RE: [MOL] Shona/Christine

Good morning, Shona:  Every time I come into the office and see that little "Devl" in front of an e-mail, my heart leaps up into my throat!  Please tell our young man happy birthday and give him a big hug for me.  He can DO this!!  Tell him that, Shona. I know you have been and you will keep telling him that.  I'm praying hard for this for both of your sakes.  Love to both of you -- Kathy