Re: [MOL] Carla [00536] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Carla

Thanks for your efforts!  I had only the other four parts myself - wonder if he ever sent it!?  The first one says there are 5 parts!  I sent a request to his private email as you suggested!

Now that I have you cornered in an email, I wanted to tell you that I am sorry about the Ken difficulties that you are encountering lately and that his finger isn't grossing you out too badly, etc.  Your thoughts that you post in your emails are not only very profound but also extremely heartwarming!  I know that everyone enjoys them as much as I do!

Take Care - Love, Pam