Re: [MOL] Shona/Christine [00532] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shona/Christine

Hi Christine,

Thanks for your note, I sure hope the new drugs will help too...I pray every
day!   I'm doing pretty good right now.  I dont really have anyone, but my mom
is a great listener and I sure talk her ear off about Greg.  Both my parents
are really supportive, and Greg's family are great (as you can tell) so I do
ok.  I also have Greg..we have always been there for each other thru this
whole thing...he keeps me going :)  Well I just got home from work :(  and
gonna crash, take care, thanks again for all your support and encouraging
words

Shona