Re: [MOL] Shona/Sandi [00531] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Shona/Sandi

Hi Sandi,

Greg turned 26 last Saturday and he currently resides in the Philly area.  As
for it being nice of me...lol....I dont know about that...I love Greg with all
my heart, more than anything else on this earth, so I feel I am the lucky one
:)  to be a part of his life.  I know without a doubt that if our roles were
reversed he would be standing by me....I am so sorry about  your cousin, that
is so terrible.