[MOL] Les [00503] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Les

Les, well, just thought I would mention something I read about MRIs and
claustrophobia. The smell of vanilla apparently helps a lot. So maybe you
should take a bottle along and wipe it under your nose. With your quirky
sense of humour, you would probably drink it! Glad to hear you hear you
craving a pie! Eat more pies and as many of us here at MOL can testify, eat
pies and you will soon crave them night and day. LOL, Jeanne