[MOL] Liz, Christine [00502] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Liz, Christine

Liz, believe me, to us westerners, Ontario is the "east". Ontario has the
largest cities, the most people, the most industry and contains the capital
of Canada. We back here used to hate it when we turned on the TV for the
election results only to find that the votes back "east" have already
decided what party will run the country.  You are right though, it is in
the middle, geographically. No hard feelings, Christine! Jeanne