[MOL] Fruit cake [00500] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Fruit cake

Well, we still have some of our wedding cake! Can we eat it? It is real
cake not like the couple who planned to celebrate their 25 wedding
anniversary by cutting through the complete top of their wedding cake.
Turned out it was made of styrofoam! LOL, Jeanne