[MOL] Positive Thingking ! [00492] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Positive Thingking !

"By accepting the adventures we are given, we can learn many things:
courage, gratitude, humility and the power of spiritual beliefs. Too
many things get in the way of day to day enjoyment of living until a
person is faced with a  crisis. There is no time to plant a garden,
learn aromatherapy, take the grandchildren on a special vacation or any
of the other things that enrich life. Work and responsibilities come
first in most peoples value system. Money, competition for social status
or the need to satisfy ego are detrimental to a healthy society when
extremes become the norm". Cathy Davis