Re: [MOL] ALOT GOING ON [00475] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ALOT GOING ON

Tami - I just read your notes.  I've been off line for a few weeks.  My dad
had lung cancer two years ago and my husband had it this past year.  It's a
terrible disease but it has some silver lining - we all drew much closer
and some of the small irritations certainly lost the emphasis.  It really
brings home who and what is important in this life.

I noticed you said you were from NW Ohio - are you near Tiffin.   That's
where all my dad's relatives are and where he grew up.  Last name Reinhart.
 Family names of Kinn, DelTurco, Herig and Bishop.  Also have family in
Findley.  Take care of yourself too, you know.   Paula

----------
> From: Todd Hagerman <sewfun@bright.net>
> To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com
> Subject: [MOL] ALOT GOING ON
> Date: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 5:10 PM
>
> NANC,
>   IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE SO MUCH GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW.
> YOU SAID YOU ARE FROM WESTERN MICHIGAN. I LIVE IN NORTHWEST OHIO,  SO I
> KNOW WHAT KIND OF WEATHER YOU ARE HAVING. SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, AND
> COLD,COLD,COLD. I LIVE NEAR A TOWN CALLED DEFIANCE,OH,
> OR I LIVE ABOUT AN HOUR AND 1/2 FROM TOLEDO. I'LL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU
AND