[MOL] Caroline [00465] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Caroline

Hi, Caroline, sorry for the late reply. I am Cree and my husband is
German/Ukranian. Are you all Scots? Seems hard to find a Canadian who is
not mixed especially if they have been in Canada for more than two
generations. We traced my mom's family back to the 1700's as they were RC
and HBC employees. They have some french blood a way back though my mom is
status on both sides. My dad can trace to English missionaries and every
generation has produced Anglican ministers and deacons.

Cathy, our daughter used her Ukranian grandmother's recipe for a boiled
pudding. The sauce used was called a "hard sauce". Want to compare recipes?
Jeanne