Re: [MOL] ALOT GOING ON [00464] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] ALOT GOING ON

Hi Tami,
We know right where your town is, Don's nephew lives there and manage's some
kind of an engineering shop, maybe pattern making, anyway his name is John
Postema and he moved down there about 20 to 30 years ago.  don't know what the
name of the shop is.  It's a small world.  You take care, I really have to go
lay down.
Thanks for writing me.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc