[MOL] ALOT GOING ON [00461] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ALOT GOING ON

NANC,
  IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU HAVE SO MUCH GOING ON IN YOUR LIFE RIGHT NOW.
YOU SAID YOU ARE FROM WESTERN MICHIGAN. I LIVE IN NORTHWEST OHIO,  SO I
KNOW WHAT KIND OF WEATHER YOU ARE HAVING. SNOW, SNOW, SNOW, AND
COLD,COLD,COLD. I LIVE NEAR A TOWN CALLED DEFIANCE,OH,
OR I LIVE ABOUT AN HOUR AND 1/2 FROM TOLEDO. I'LL BE THINKING ABOUT YOU AND
YOUR MOM AND HUSBAND AND I WILL KEEP YOU IN MY PRAYERS.
BECAUSE THERE IS POWER IN PRAYER.

TAMI