Re: [MOL] To Lighten Things Up! [00396] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] To Lighten Things Up!

Karin, it is fine to cry; as tear's give us strength...glad the humor helped.  Your friend, lillian  Keep us posted...
-----Original Message-----
From: kdranders <KDRAnders@email.msn.com>
To: mol-cancer@lists.meds.com <mol-cancer@lists.meds.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 06, 1999 12:49 PM
Subject: Re: [MOL] To Lighten Things Up!

Thanks for the laugh!  I really needed one as I just returned from the hospital.  Dad is having a rough time.  Mom is doing great and I the strong one had to leave after an hour to come home and just cry.  Sometimes laughter through tears does help ease the pain and doubt.  Thanks again. Take care Karin