Re: [MOL] PJ/Dee [00371] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] PJ/Dee

Hi Sweets
I didn't receive any of the emails you sent me.
I just asked my hubby and he said the only ones he got were from marty and
nanc.
The webtv lost alot of my emails that I sent to my cousins for christmas.
I have to call web and let them know how I feel about their system.
I think I need to buy my uncle a small computer and let him get off that web
Love
PJ
besides I would have answered you right away if I received a word
Love ya