Re: [MOL] All Right Nanc! I"m OK!!!! [00345] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] All Right Nanc! I"m OK!!!!

Hi Sis,
If I make it tomorrow, we had our drive plowed after supper, and guess what,
it doesn't even look like it was done the first time tow days ago.,,can't even
see Don's truck and he cleaned it all off tonight.  If it ain't safe we'll be
coming right back.
Love you,
Nanc
Kathy and Judy were MOL mail, and I think the others were IM's or private.
Frank has been trying to send a picture of his Dog Hope.

In a message dated 1/5/99 10:05:02 PM Eastern Standard Time, firefly@islc.net