[MOL] Chris/Dee [00344] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Chris/Dee

Hi Chris,
My dad is 71 yrs. old and has primary liver
cancer... It has not spread which we
are all so thankful for but it is making him
weaker with each set back... he just
starts to feel a little better and then wham he is
back in the hospital... I truly feel
that these setbacks are due to the chemo and not
the cancer at this time but I can't
express these concerns to my dad - it must be his
decision to continue or stop the
chemo!!!  Please say a prayer for my dad if you
would as I will for yours - one
thing, my dad has always had the ability to yell
which I now consider a blessing after
hearing about your dad's voice problems. I am glad
that he is back to his vocal self
again - that's great!!!!!

Love,
Dee