[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS: [00337] Medicine On Line

[MOL] TO ALL MOLERS:

Dear Friends:  Things have been topsy turvy on line.  New's of our molers is very good or just the opposit.  I often reflect on the courage of those Molers going through treatment month after month in their thirst for life.  I think of molers who have departed and left us behind to follow in their footseps of courage, strength and the love they shared.  I think of the beauty of the caregivers who so unselfishly keep giving and giving and giving and begging for strength to give some more.  This is the last of poems that Greg sent us.  I think Greg would agree that it is only fitting that this poem and our prayers reflect on those before us and those who are fighting so hard to stay with us.  As we lift our hearts to God thank Him for sharing with us and giving us the opportunity of meeting such wonderful people on this forum.  Your friend, lillian

something nice for today...greg

•BEGIN AGAIN
One of the best things we can do in our lives is this:
Begin again.
Begin to see yourself as you were
When you were the happiest and strongest you've ever been.
Begin to remember what worked for you
(and what worked against you),
And try to capture the magic again.
Begin to remember how natural it was when you were a child --
To live a lifetime each day.
Begin to forget the baggage you have carried with you
For years:
The problems that don't matter anymore,
The tears that cried themselves away,
And the worries that are going to wash away
On the shore of tomorrow's new beginnings.
Tomorrow tells us it will be here every new day of our lives;
And if we will be wise,
We will turn away from the problems of the past
And give the future -- and ourselves -- a chance
To become the best of friends.
Sometimes all it takes is a wish in the heart to let yourself ..
Begin again."
--- Collin McCarty