Re: [MOL] APPRECIATE ALL YOU MOLERS [00336] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] APPRECIATE ALL YOU MOLERS

Welcome to our forum, Tami. There's no time like the present (and the start
of a new year) to let your voice be heard. I'm glad that your Dad is
enjoying the posts.
I am a two year breast cancer survivor and have been on mol since last
April. It has been a great source of information, caring and inspiration.
I look forward to getting to know you better.
Christine